Export Bot - thousands comma issue

I have a bot that exports a CSV file.

When I have quantity greater than 1,000, the comma indicating the thousand gets interpreted as another field in the CSV. How can I eliminate this comma?

Template:

cBatchNo,cBatchDescription,iTrCodeID,iStockID,iFromWhseID,iToWhseID,fQuantity,cReference,cDescription
<<Start:SELECT([Related Transfers][Row ID],[QtyCheck]>0)>><<[BatchNumber]>>,<<[TransferNumber]>> (App),WHT,<<[Item Code]>>,<<[WarehouseFromCode]>>,<<[WarehouseToCode]>>,<<[QtyCheck]>>,Submitted by: <<[Name]>>,Processed by: <<[ProcessedByName]>>
<<End>>

StephenSaid_0-1709291906496.png

Solved Solved
0 2 50
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Something to try that I did not test myself, but maybe use the SUBSTITUTE() function for each number or decimal column:

<<SUBSTITUTE([NumberOrDecimalColumn], ",","")>>

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Something to try that I did not test myself, but maybe use the SUBSTITUTE() function for each number or decimal column:

<<SUBSTITUTE([NumberOrDecimalColumn], ",","")>>

I believe the official solution is to encapsulate the number in double quotes when you're exporting the CSV.

<<Start:SELECT([Related Transfers][Row ID],[QtyCheck]>0)>>
<<[BatchNumber]>>,<<[TransferNumber]>> (App),WHT,<<[Item Code]>>,<<[WarehouseFromCode]>>,<<[WarehouseToCode]>>,"<<[QtyCheck]>>",Submitted by: <<[Name]>>,Processed by: <<[ProcessedByName]>>
<<END>>

Top Labels in this Space