Export CSV - don't export a column

Hello, 

I have a table view based on slice to export only the column i want and for ordering them.

My problem is that i have a column with action inline attached and i would like to not export it.

thx for your help 🙂

Solved Solved
0 5 68
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

At least if you use a Bot to generate the CSV you can control with the template what columns it reads.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

At least if you use a Bot to generate the CSV you can control with the template what columns it reads.

Hello Aleksi and thx for your reply.

but with bot, I suppose the file is stored on mine drive, I did'nt test it. Maybe i can store temporaly the CSV and create another action/view to download it. It's a little bit more complex and maybe take more time for user experience

I would like the user can directly download the CSV when he click on the button action.

If it's not possible, i'll test this option and write here if it's ok.

You don't need to store it to your Drive, you can email it automatically. The user would still need to press the action button, but he/she will receive it with an email.

you're right. I just implement it and it works. Finally, i prefer this solution to send an email instead of download the file.

Thx for all Aleksi

Good to hear it wors!

Top Labels in this Space