Exporting data to excel

I’ve created an app, good, but when I insert a new row with data, in the excel sheet, this is not put it in the next row, i.e., the second, but in the 1000 row, leaving from 2 to 999 in blank.
How I can to do, for the second entrance in the app, be located in the next immediate row in excel, leaving no blanks rows in th middle?
Thank you for help me.

0 5 164
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Highlight all of the blank rows and delete them. Don’t just blank them, delete them.

Hi Steve, thankyou for answer
I’ve delete the rows between the first and the second entrance, but, when I insert the third one, excel put blanks rows between the 2nd and 3rd

Appsheet enters the new row directly underneath the last non-blank row. The “blank” rows that you’re referring to are NOT blank, as they have data in the M column.

That’s not totally true, because, I’ve done an app and entered new row under the second one (blue boxes hide sensible information)

I don’t know what that means.

Regardless, you shouldn’t be trying to hold multiple “sets” of data in a single sheet (like it appears you are doing at least twice), if you want to use that sheet as an Appsheet Table.

Top Labels in this Space