Expression based on bulk selcting rows

Hi,

I have an action button that sends an email with order details. The action button is in the โ€œordersโ€ table.

I also have an action button in another table where the user defines a date and when the action button is hit an email is sent with all the order details for all the orders that match that date. The email sends a template with the orders all combined in a certain order rather than just a new pdf for each one.

How do I use the first action button and selct multiple orders and send an email based on the selected rows but in the combined template.

At the moment the expression reads as โ€œshow all orders where the delivery date matches the delivery date in the user defined fieldโ€.

I want to be able to create the same email from the template that combines the orders but based on the rows selected [_THISROW]? rather than looking up the user defined field.

Thanks

Phil

0 5 105
5 REPLIES 5

Are you wanting eash order to go out as a seperate email or group them all onto one email/PDF file

Simon@1minManager.com

Hi,

I want to groupm them together rather than a seperate email.

attached is the result of the template that groups them but by adding user defined [delivery date] and [route] for the action to selct the correct orders.

It would be really quick to just bulk select any orders I want to include.

Thereโ€™s no drop number in that example but there it orders them by that normally

OK, Iโ€™ve sent you a DM, remove the PDF link as it contains GDPR relevant data

Hi @Phil_Waite Did you get this sorted in the end?

Top Labels in this Space