Expression based on bulk selcting rows

Hi,

I have an action button that sends an email with order details. The action button is in the “orders” table.

I also have an action button in another table where the user defines a date and when the action button is hit an email is sent with all the order details for all the orders that match that date. The email sends a template with the orders all combined in a certain order rather than just a new pdf for each one.

How do I use the first action button and selct multiple orders and send an email based on the selected rows but in the combined template.

At the moment the expression reads as “show all orders where the delivery date matches the delivery date in the user defined field”.

I want to be able to create the same email from the template that combines the orders but based on the rows selected [_THISROW]? rather than looking up the user defined field.

Thanks

Phil

0 5 106
5 REPLIES 5

Are you wanting eash order to go out as a seperate email or group them all onto one email/PDF file

Simon@1minManager.com

Hi,

I want to groupm them together rather than a seperate email.

attached is the result of the template that groups them but by adding user defined [delivery date] and [route] for the action to selct the correct orders.

It would be really quick to just bulk select any orders I want to include.

There’s no drop number in that example but there it orders them by that normally

OK, I’ve sent you a DM, remove the PDF link as it contains GDPR relevant data

Hi @Phil_Waite Did you get this sorted in the end?

Top Labels in this Space