Expressions No Longer Working After Copy

Greetings,

I finally migrated my apps from my personal account to the company account in hopes of deploying soon. I had two app formula expressions:

` SUM(SELECT(Totals_Scans[Total],AND([Work_Order_Number]=[WO#],OR([FNSKU_ASIN]=[FNSKU],[MSKU]=[FNSKU]) )))+[Bundles_Sent_Adjustments]`

`SUM(SELECT(Prep_Totals[Quantity_Prepped],AND([Work_Order_Number]=[_THISROW].[WO#],OR([FNSKU]=[_THISROW].[FNSKU],[FNSKU]=[_THISROW].[MSKU]))))`

These expressions work in the old version under my personal account, but not in the new one under the company account.

To migrate, I did the following:

Shared the app with the company account allowing editing the definition and copied the app and the data sources. 

What are some possible problems I caused during the migration?

0 3 53
3 REPLIES 3

Are you getting any error message with the expressions in the expression builder? What do you see when you test the expressions from the builder? Are you able to see the data in your tables and slices?

No errors in the builder. I have been using these expressions for well over 6 months in the app this one was copied from.

All the appropriate data is in the appropriate tables and slices. The only difference is this app is a copy of the one where they were working and now, well, they stopped working.

OK, I would try breaking the expression down to see where it stops working, so for example start with

[Bundles_Sent_Adjustments]

see if that returns a value, then extend it to 

SUM(
  SELECT(
    Totals_Scans[Total],
    [Work_Order_Number]=[WO#]
  )
) + [Bundles_Sent_Adjustments]

Of course these partial expressions won't give the correct answer, but they may give a clue as to where the problem is occurring.

Top Labels in this Space