[FINANCE MANAGER APP] Data still being showed in a view when "and" statement is false

Hi guys, how you doing?

I'm a new user of Appsheet and i'm building a financial manager app. I'm having a problem with my "AND" statement, in expression assistant test the statement is showed as "false" but the data still being showed in the views. Until now i don't discovered what is causing this behavior. Apreciate some help, and, don't mind my bad english.

This screenshot show one of the main views, the purpose is to show the past months debits, but it's showing me this "MULTA POR ATRASO" which is a debit from the current month.

LuanHuppes_0-1704638698131.png

The next screenshot is about my expression, it's supposed to filter the data and show only the debits that must be paid, "and" are not paid, "and" the year of the debit is the current year or the past ones, "and" the month (date[MรŠS REFERรŠNCIA]) must be the past months (<EOMONTH(TODAY(), -1) + 1)).

LuanHuppes_1-1704638754394.png

In the expression assistant test, the condition is shown as false, but as you saw in the first screenshot, the debit still being showed.

LuanHuppes_3-1704638846605.png

I used this "MULTA POR ATRASO" as an example, but, this debit is not the only one with problems.

0 0 74
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space