Failed to send and email using Automation

So I Have an App with Automation to send an Email. It works until today with this Error :

Call process step with name [Step Name] exited unexpectedly: Error encountered in step with name [Step Name]: The requested service 'AmpFramework.AmpBridge' has not been registered. To avoid this exception, either register a component to provide the service, check for service registration using IsRegistered(), or use the ResolveOptional() method to resolve an optional dependency.

Anyone have any idea as to why this happen ?

Solved Solved
3 7 396
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Seems like the problem is solved now.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

I am getting the same error in an email flow since the same timeframe. AppSheet devs please help!

Same issue with an excel template attachment. However, only when I use an automation task in App A to call a webhook using the preset: Appsheet API. This creates a row in App B that triggers the automation that sends an email with an excel attachment. This process does not work and produces the same error in this thread.
If I just trigger the automation directly in App B, the email excel automation works just fine.
No changes were made to this process and it was working fine until today. 

x2

any update on this issue? I faced the same problem too.

Not yet.

I am having this same problem and error message with an automation (task) sending an email with a PDF attachment. I believe this was working on 26 Jan. When I go to "test" and trigger the task manually it will complete successfully. Otherwise it has the "Error" status and "Execution Time (In seconds) 8".

Seems like the problem is solved now.

Top Labels in this Space