Few form data is not being logged to spreadsheet

Hello community,

I am facing an issue with data logging. Below is my clear explanation of scenario.

Assume an app for vehicle maintenance.
Let there be two tables and two forms.
From 1: Add new Service
Form 2: Add New Complaint
Table 1: Service
Table 2: List of complaints

In ‘Add new Service’ form, there is a field named “Select Complaint”. It’s type is ENUMLIST and base type is REF (linked to complaint table). Also I have a ‘Suggestion Value’ as Select complaint based on vehicle type. (Electric & Diesel types of vehicle).

On other hand, even the Complaint Form has similar field to add new complaint under the vehicle type.

The problem is, after I fill Service form, except Complaint field, all are being logged to spreadsheet. Complaint column is empty.
If I had multiple complaints, then only comma is logged to spreadsheet.

I may not have asked my question clearly, please let me know if any information is required…
Advanced thanks.

Solved Solved
0 2 63
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best guess that complaints table does not have its Key Column and/or Label column setup right.

Also you can see a yellow triangle next to “Engine Not Cranking” investigate what that relates to

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Best guess that complaints table does not have its Key Column and/or Label column setup right.

Also you can see a yellow triangle next to “Engine Not Cranking” investigate what that relates to

Greetings Simon,

You were absolutely right. The key column’s value was ‘Number’, I changed it to text. The initial value of it is a YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.

Now everything is sorted.
Thanks a lot.

Top Labels in this Space