Fidelity Cards

Hello, i have a table with [Data Ora] (the KEY), [ID] ,[Nome Cognome], [Saldo], [Importo], [Nuovo Saldo] and a NFC card with the ID written inside.
When i scan the NFC with the app, i get Nome Cognome(Name and Surname), and Saldo (how much money are there on the card) because the informations are stored in the table.
[Importo] is how much the customer pays and [Nuovo Saldo] is the updated [Saldo].
Now, when i scan again the NFC card i need the [Saldo] to show the informations from [Nuovo Saldo].

To make it easy, a customer's [Saldo] is 50โ‚ฌ, he pays 5โ‚ฌ ([Importo]) so [Nuovo Saldo] is 45โ‚ฌ, next time i scan his card, his [Saldo] should be 45โ‚ฌ.

I've already read all the functions' articles but i can't make it work.

Solved Solved
0 6 189
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Your action will be associated with a specific row in your table, which is the row being edited by the form, both columns exist in the same row, so you don't have to do anything else. 

Here are the settings of your action:

• For a record of this table: tableName
  • Do this: Data: set the values of some values in this row
  • Set these columns:
    • Saldo: [Nuovo Saldo]

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

You can create a Behavior action to update the column "Saldo" with [Nuovo Saldo], and make this and set it as the Form Saved action for your form. 

In this way, each time your form is saved, the "Saldo" value will be updated and ready for the next scan. 

How do i make the action change the [Saldo] from that specific customer?
I can't find the right expression

Your action will be associated with a specific row in your table, which is the row being edited by the form, both columns exist in the same row, so you don't have to do anything else. 

Here are the settings of your action:

• For a record of this table: tableName
  • Do this: Data: set the values of some values in this row
  • Set these columns:
    • Saldo: [Nuovo Saldo]

It does not work ๐Ÿ˜ฉ [Saldo] always stores the same number.
Is there any information i can give you to help you help me?

Can you please post screenshots of what you've done? Thank you!

I've been very busy but i managed to make it. Thank you!

Top Labels in this Space