Field not Showing up on Mobile Version of the App but showing on Desktop Version.

Hi,

Hoping to get some help on how to fix a problem I'm having with an app.

For context, I have a few columns where in the "Show?" field, they are currently set to "False". These same columns also have the "Editable?" box checked off and enabled. It has been set up like this so that Normal users submitting to the App don't see these fields and only users with Edit access reviewing their submissions can see them once they hit the "Edit" action button.  Simply put, I'd only like these options viewable when Editing a submission. Edit permissions have been set separately based on User Email.

Now to the problem... these fields are only showing up on the Desktop version of the form when the Edit Action button is clicked, its working as intended. However on Mobile, these field are not showing up at all, even when the Edit button is clicked. I'm not sure what can be causing the difference in functionality based on platform. 

I've synced the versions of the app to latest on both desktop and mobile as I thought that could cause an issue. Unfortunately It didnt solve the issue. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Im also open to hearing out others way this can be done.

Thanks a ton!

0 1 122
1 REPLY 1

JSO
Silver 2
Silver 2

Verifique que en la acciรณn Editar tabla no tenga marcada Editar en su lugar y que estรฉ definido Abrir un formulario .
Creo que la primera opciรณn, en el mรณvil, usa el formulario xxx_Detail , no el xxx_Form que has definido.

JSO_0-1698310631653.png

Top Labels in this Space