Fill in data from one table to another

I have a table of my uploaded image files.

The first four columns are generated automatically when a new photo is added to my folder. The ImageUrl and UNIQUEID are computed columns. The last 5 columns I would like to pull from another table using the UNIQUEID as the reference. I took a look at the behavior actions and there seems to only be the option to set data of columns from the current table not from another table. Is there a way for me to pull the Name, Address, Phone, Email, Estimate info from another table?

0 1 238
1 REPLY 1

If your UNIQUEID column is defined as Ref type to that “other” table, then you can reference any of the other tables columns using “dot” notation like so:

[UNIQUEID].[Other Table Column Name]

So if the columns in that other table are of the same name as shown in your image then you can do the following

[UNIQUEID].[Name]
[UNIQUEID].[Address]
[UNIQUEID].[Phone]

Where you place these “dot” notation expressions depends on you desired behavior. You can place them in Initial Value and they will only be set when a new row is created IF UNIQUEID has been set. Users can them update the values afterwards

Or you could place them in App Formula and the values will always update whenever UNIQUEID changes. In this case, user cannot edit the values.

Top Labels in this Space