Filter Multiple condition

I created this filter for a table lookup

FILTER("Ordini",
AND(
OR(ISBLANK([_THISROW].[Tipologia]),IN([Tipologia] , [_THISROW].[Tipologia])),
OR(ISBLANK([_THISROW].[Agenzia]),IN([Agenzia],[_THISROW].[Agenzia])),
OR(ISBLANK([_THISROW].[Tipologia_Contratto_Telefonia]),IN([Tipologia_Contratto_Telefonia],[_THISROW].[Tipologia_Contratto_Telefonia])),
OR(ISBLANK([_THISROW].[Tipologia_Contratto_Energia]),IN([Tipologia_Contratto_Energia],[_THISROW].[Tipologia_Contratto_Energia]))

)
)

On [Type] I can select in EnumLIST the values โ€‹โ€‹"Energy" or/and "Telephony",
But the moment I go to select one of the values โ€‹โ€‹referred to [Typology_Contract_Telephony] it excludes the results relating to the "Energy" selection, and contrary. How can I solve the problem?

Solved Solved
0 5 233
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you,. However in that case , I believe you may need to share details of columns  [Type_Energy_Contract] and column [Type_Telephone_Contract] as well, both in the filter table and the Orders table.  Also is  [Typology_Contract_Telephony] same as  [Type_Telephone_Contract]

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

You have shared expression column names and column names in your issue description in different language.

Could you update where or which is the [type] column in the expression and type of that column. Is this column Enumlist type with options "Energy" and "Telephony"

Sorry,

FILTER("Orders",
AND(
OR(ISBLANK([_THISROW].[Type]),IN([Type] , [_THISROW].[Type])),
OR(ISBLANK([_THISROW].[Type_Telephone_Contract]),IN([Type_Telephone_Contract],[_THISROW].[Type_Telephone_Contract])),
OR(ISBLANK([_THISROW].[Type_Energy_Contract]),IN([Type_Energy_Contract],[_THISROW].[Type_Energy_Contract]))

)
)

columns [Type]

EnumLIST the values โ€‹โ€‹"Energy" or/and "Telephony"

On [Type] I can select in EnumLIST the values โ€‹โ€‹"Energy" or/and "Telephony",
But the moment I go to select one of the values โ€‹โ€‹referred to [Typology_Contract_Telephony] it excludes the results relating to the "Energy" selection, and contrary. How can I solve the problem?

Thank you,. However in that case , I believe you may need to share details of columns  [Type_Energy_Contract] and column [Type_Telephone_Contract] as well, both in the filter table and the Orders table.  Also is  [Typology_Contract_Telephony] same as  [Type_Telephone_Contract]

I solved it by setting one of the two variables individually... thanks anyway for the help.

Nice to know you solved it. Thank you for the update.

Top Labels in this Space