Filter slice not working

Hi,

Any Formula suggestions to make it so when clicking on a row in receiving it takes the user to Recv Form which should only show the items inside the PO selected. 

Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 11.06.46 AM.png

and then it should show only the items within the PO

Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 12.31.27 PM.png

 Right now it shows all the Items of all PO, when it should only show the info from the selected PO in the receiving section.

I already tried with Select, filter expression but I can not get the result!!

Any formula suggests appreciated!!

8 REPLIES 8

Machen Sie sich mit Deep Links vertraut, siehe: LINKTOFORM() 

Hi Tommy after reading the expression LINKTOFORM(), I think it's not the expression I need because I have a table When you select any row (Purchase Order Number) 

Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 7.11.44 PM.png

that should be filtered to another view The table with the purchase orders you click on or selected

this one!

Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 7.12.15 PM.png

I created a SLICE under this table and used this expression:

Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 7.15.14 PM.png

I tested the expression and I saw the expression work!!

Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 7.14.22 PM.png

The expression filters my PO with the Items that have the PO, but when I use the slice in the view this one does not work.

this is my ACTION using the LINKTOVEW

Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 7.15.34 PM.png

And this one is my view when you click in the PO that should be filtered, I am using the ACTION in the Behavior to my understanding should work like that but something is missing for sure lol

Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 7.16.11 PM.png

 Any help I will appreciate!!

!

Hier ist eine verständlichere Erklärung der 2 bevorzugten Deeplinks:

LINKTOFORM() ist zu verwenden, wenn der Benutzer ein neues Formular ausfüllen kann/muss und dadurch einen neuen Datensatz auf der Grundlage bestimmter Felder aus dem bestehenden Datensatz mit dem Namen z. B. Sie können/müssen den Datensatz A (in einer Detail-/Tabellenansicht) im neuen Formular Datensatz B vorfüllen. Sowohl Datensatz A als auch Datensatz B können sich in derselben Tabelle oder in unterschiedlichen Tabellen befinden. Angenommen, Datensatz A enthält die Felder [Name] mit dem Wert John und [Nachname] mit dem Wert Doe und [Büroadresse] mit 1, Office Road, Mars Town. Durch Tippen auf die Aktion LINKTOFORM() kann der Benutzer von der Detail-/Tabellenansicht von Datensatz A zu einem neuen Formular (z. B. Datensatz B) gelangen, entweder in derselben Tabelle oder in einer anderen Tabelle, wobei die Felder [Name] und [Nachname] in Datensatz B vorausgefüllt sind. Die Felder [Name], [Nachname] werden im neuen Datensatz mit dem Aktionskonstrukt LINKTOFORM(0) vorausgefüllt.

Die Ansicht LINKTOFILTERED() kann verwendet werden, um von einem Datensatz in einer Tabelle zu einer anderen Ansicht zu navigieren, wobei die bedingte Filterung von Datensätzen aus einer anderen oder derselben Tabelle in der neuen navigierten Ansicht angezeigt wird.

Für Ihren Fall würde LINKTOFORM() verwendet werden, versuchen Sie es mit LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW("Slice Rcv PO", ([PO_Number] = [_THISROW].[ PO_Number]))

Hi Tommy,

Thank you for your time, I already tried :

LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW("Slice Rcv PO", ([PO_Number] = [_THISROW].[ PO_Number]))

I used in my action the way you put it and two more as you can see:

Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 7.52.17 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 7.53.09 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 8.07.46 AM.png

but still not working!

Versuchen Sie es mit LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW("DetailsRecv", ([PO_Number] = [_THISROW].[ PO_Number]))

Hier ist ein gelöster Thread mit der gleichen Aufgabe: Auswählen-untergeordnete-Zeilen-mit-LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW 

Tommy Still filtered nothing!

Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 9.51.43 AM.png

Hi Tommy,

I used in my action the way you put it and two more as you can see:

Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 7.52.17 AM.png

but still not working!

Hi Tommy,

and two more as you can see:

Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 7.53.09 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 8.07.46 AM.png

but still not working!

Top Labels in this Space