Filter with related

Hello everyone, I'm having trouble finding the solution I need your help please.

I have two tables one called "Proposta" and another called "Produtos detalhe". In the "Proposta" table I have several related products from the "Produtos detalhe" table.

Tiago_Pereira_0-1692866227373.png

I need to build a dashboard with filters that searches and filters a certain product in the "Proposal" table and presents it. I'll show you what I've done

Tiago_Pereira_4-1692868142527.png

it doesn't work because it will show all the same products repeated as shown in the image. I needed him to join

Tiago_Pereira_2-1692867328196.png

In the filter, that is the table "Atualizaรงรฃo BD", I have  Column "Products" with REF for the table "Produtos detalhe" and Valid If formula for column "Produtos"  

UNIQUE(Proposta[Related Produtos detalhes])

In the dashboard i have a slice 

Tiago_Pereira_3-1692867935084.png

with row filter condition : 

ISNOTBLANK(
FILTER("Atualizaรงรฃo BD",
AND(
IN([_THISROW].[AM],SPLIT(Atualizaรงรฃo BD[AM],",")),
IN([_THISROW].[Related Produtos detalhes],SPLIT(Atualizaรงรฃo BD[Produtos],","))
)
))

if you need more information please say

Can you Help please 

0 8 235
8 REPLIES 8

"Proposal"="Proposta" and "Products" ="Produtos"

sorry for the translation

May I ask why don't you use the advanced search tool for this purpose.. and you would not need to create your own?

Hi

because it doesn't look in the filters the related colum "Related Produtos detalhes" 

Tiago_Pereira_0-1692872895010.png

The reason why that formula doesn't work. You are trying to compare list against list with both of your IN() expressions.

Ok and which expression should i use to give me the "produtos" without a list? 

You could use for example COUNT(INTERSECT(YourList#1,YourList#2))<>0.

In this moment when i select the filter view "Filtros" -> " Produtos" only gives me one result even if I have many in the "Lista das propostas filtro"

Top Labels in this Space