Filtering a EnumList from another Enumlist

Hi Everyone

I have 2 fields in a table referring to the same master employee table. In the first table, the record of all the employees who worked the full day (8 hours) is saved, in the second field, the list of employees who worked only half a day is saved.
As I was saying, both fields are related to the employees table. At the end of the day, I have to add in the first field the employees who completed the entire working day, therefore I need to show in the second Enumlist ONLY the employees that were not added in the first field. In both cases, those who did not go to work should be shown and therefore should appear "available" to select.
I have seen some similar questions, but I can't finish adapting the answers to my problem.
Any idea how to solve it?

Thank you guys.

Solved Solved
0 2 113
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Since both fields are lists, and assuming it's basetype Ref, both Valid_If should loook like this:

Employees[ID]

Now, on the second field, do this:

Employees[ID]-[Field1]

It's a list substraction, and it will remove the items that were previously selected on Field1

List Subtraction | AppSheet Help Center

View solution in original post

Absolutely fantastic. Simple and effective. Thank you so much!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Since both fields are lists, and assuming it's basetype Ref, both Valid_If should loook like this:

Employees[ID]

Now, on the second field, do this:

Employees[ID]-[Field1]

It's a list substraction, and it will remove the items that were previously selected on Field1

List Subtraction | AppSheet Help Center

Absolutely fantastic. Simple and effective. Thank you so much!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Top Labels in this Space