Finish view display a blank screen

Hello community, recently some users are reporting that when they save from a form, don't show the correct view, just show this blank screen

Cesar_Hernande1_0-1643311641307.png

3 7 334
7 REPLIES 7

I thought I was having a similar issue but I had my LINKTOVIEW() all wonky. My first recommendation would be to double check that your target for an action or the finish view is set up properly. 

If it does show nothing to me that seems like an error on the back end, it could either be a user error or a system error but I haven't experienced this. 

Craig 

QREW Technologies

Thanks @Craig_QREW but I have not made changes in the app, and it only happens sometimes, the view is working correctly and from the editor it does not present that problem

Cesar_Hernande1_0-1643312732399.png

I see, I was having this problem earlier. It seems I am a bit newer to AppSheet than you so forgive me if you have already tried this, but what you could try is creating an action that has a LINKTOVIEW() that leads to this view and then calling that action on form save. (Changed in the behavior of the UX view) This may offer a temporary work around until AppSheet can look into this more to explore the potential bug. 

Craig

QREW Technologies

Correct, although that increases the sending in the background, it is a temporary solution, the native function of Finish view of the form view worked correctly, hopefully it will be solved.

Actually what I wanted to know is if someone else had this problem or if they had already solved it.
Thanks! @Craig_QREW Regards

Yes, I've seen this issue and it is sporadic. 

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

If you can find a way to reproduce this predictably, I encourage you to report it to Support.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

@Cesar_Hernande1 Did you find a solution for that?

Top Labels in this Space