Fix bug UX: Actions overlay on dashboard

Hi Team Dev/ cc @Lauren_vdv 

I have disabled action overlay on dashboard but today, I see all Add+ action be showed on the dashboard as the attachment picture.

Screenshot_20220505-081332_Chrome.jpg

Please help me fixing the bug.

Screenshot_20220505-080509_Chrome.jpg

nks

Solved Solved
1 13 445
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Development pushed out the fix yesterday. Who is still seeing the problem?

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Yes I known this way, but this issue just happened today. I think this is a new bug.

This is definitively a bug. Overlay actions are showing up inside Inline views on Detail views as well.

please fix it soon

this is bugs. Looks like this to me too.

bugsbugs

I am seeing this bug also.....

@Steve @praveen 

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

It's a known problem, and should be fixed today.

Is it fixed yet?

It looks like it is fixed 👍

It's worse. EDIT action appears in mobile version but not on WEB version.

It's urgent to solve this bug !!
(I think lately appsheet team takes a long time to respond)

Do you mean they just don't respond? That seems like the more common thread lately. Nobody official has even commented on this thread yet to acknowledge they know there's an issue. 

Unless @Steve is still part of the appsheet team then it has been acknowledged they know its an issue. 

Yes, Support is slow. Support may not even respond if you aren't a paying customer.

I do work for AppSheet, but not full time and not on a fixed schedule. My posts here are not always "official", which is why my account isn't badged.

My earlier comment was acknowledging that the development team was aware of the problem. I actually brought it to their attention before the community noticed the problem.

Hi @Lauren_vdv  please feedback.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Development pushed out the fix yesterday. Who is still seeing the problem?

Top Labels in this Space