Fix the User Active in a Row, and a Selected List Valor in a Row

I have an app with the following tables:
Sellers: that match the Active User
Clubs: Where we are going to sell
Orders: (with clients, products, etc.)

What I want first is that in the Orders UX, the Active User appears as the seller's row.
So that by having several sellers, each one is covered in their App with that fixed, non-editable value in the Order UX.

And the second thing is that you can select at the beginning, when the app is opened, the Club where they are going to sell and that this row remains fixed until the next time the seller opens their application. I don't know, as if it were a mandatory initial screen where the sales Club is selected, and that club remains, in that session, with that fixed, non-editable value in the Order UX.

I don't know if it's possible.
I'm a newbie.

Solved Solved
0 6 161
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

USER SETTINGS

jyothis_m_0-1694148951432.png

Here you can change the Columns as per your need say Seller Name as mentioned below (ensure that SHOW is ticked for the required columns. Then only SETTINGS menu will show in the app)

jyothis_m_2-1694149069778.png

From Left Menu user can open SETTINGS and enter Seller Name, it will remain in the device

jyothis_m_5-1694149214044.png

jyothis_m_3-1694149171210.png

In ORDERS Table you can give app formula for Seller as USERSETTINGS("Seller Name")

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@flxaryaman wrote:

What I want first is that in the Orders UX, the Active User appears as the seller's row.
So that by having several sellers, each one is covered in their App with that fixed, non-editable value in the Order UX.

This can be achieved with USERSETTINGS Table. You can get the SellerName from the user initially which will remain in the device. Then you can use App Formula as Usersetting("SellerName") for column [Seller] and the Seller is always be automatically filled based on the device

Sorry but I don't undestand.

Do i create a table name USERSETTINGS, with the colums ID_USSER, USER, EMAIL?
And what is the configuratión of SELLERS? Make a REF?
Sorry but i'm rookie.

Thanks for your colaboration.

USERSETTINGS is a default table available and is locally stored in the device. You can set it in the editor by going to DATA --> USERSETTINGS

You can get the required fields from each user which will remain in his/her device alone and can be used to automatically fill form data such as SellerName. 

Sorry i can't post any screenshots now since i am replying from mobile. Shall post tomorrow. May be you will figure it out yourself by that time 😁

USER SETTINGS

jyothis_m_0-1694148951432.png

Here you can change the Columns as per your need say Seller Name as mentioned below (ensure that SHOW is ticked for the required columns. Then only SETTINGS menu will show in the app)

jyothis_m_2-1694149069778.png

From Left Menu user can open SETTINGS and enter Seller Name, it will remain in the device

jyothis_m_5-1694149214044.png

jyothis_m_3-1694149171210.png

In ORDERS Table you can give app formula for Seller as USERSETTINGS("Seller Name")

@flxaryaman wrote:

And the second thing is that you can select at the beginning, when the app is opened, the Club where they are going to sell and that this row remains fixed until the next time the seller opens their application. I don't know, as if it were a mandatory initial screen where the sales Club is selected, and that club remains, in that session, with that fixed, non-editable value in the Order UX.

jyothis_m_0-1693822710765.png

although there is this option under UX --> Options called Starting View, it only works when the App is opened first by the user, not there after for subsequent opening. So that option won't be suitable for you. 

Top Labels in this Space