Folder as a table - CreateTime column showing incorrect time

I have noticed that when I use a data source 'Folder as a table' (Google drive folder) with the UX view as a table the CreateTime field is displayed incorrectly.

My local time in Sydney Australia is GMT+11 but within the app it shows CreateTime as GMT time. When I look at the files in Google Drive, it shows the correct time/date in GMT+11 but in within the Appsheet app it is displayed in GMT time/date.

I have checked my Google Drive settings and the Timezone is set correctly to GMT+11. Is there a Timezone setting in Appsheet ?

Solved Solved
0 1 114
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

The app always assumes time values are in local time. The time provided by Google for the has no time zone attached to it, so the app doesn't know the time is UTC rather than the local time. You will need to compute the local time from the time given by Google. Try this:

([file time] + (UTCNOW() - NOW()))

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

The app always assumes time values are in local time. The time provided by Google for the has no time zone attached to it, so the app doesn't know the time is UTC rather than the local time. You will need to compute the local time from the time given by Google. Try this:

([file time] + (UTCNOW() - NOW()))

Top Labels in this Space