Follow Up Status of current day on the previous call log entry to be updated in the front end

Hello Team,

I have 3 tables:

(1) Customer Database   (2) Call Log  (3) Service 

I have created a slice (Follow Up) based on the customer database table to show the follow ups for today.

My concern, is that when my team opens the follow up in the front end, & then once the follow for that customer is done, they have to click on that follow up customer card and change the status of the follow up from the previous call log to completed. Which displays a  "green colour".

Now, I want this colour to be visible on the front itself when i click on the follow up slice view. So that my team doesnt have to click and go deeper into it to see the status.

Just a few snaps which may help you understand better.Screenshot 2023-02-07 132918.pngScreenshot 2023-02-07 132847.png

Thank You!

0 3 88
3 REPLIES 3

Without knowing how you have set up your app, I can suggest the following.

Set up Format rules on the Customer name to change its color based on something like

// To highlight in RED
ISNOTBLANK(
 FILTER(
  "log",
  AND(
   [follow up date] = TODAY(),
   [Status] = "PENDING"
  )
)
// To highlight in GREEN
ISNOTBLANK(
 FILTER(
  "log",
  AND(
   [follow up date] = TODAY(),
   [Status] = "COMPLETED"
  )
)

This assumes that you have only one follow up per customer each day. If you have more than one, then you need to modify them.

We actually have more than one.

Also, what details can I share which help you understand the layout better?

So when I am trying to put the formulas for both the cases, it is considering the completed one only IDK why.

These formulas will be separate format rules right?

@TeeSee1 @Steve @dbaum 

Top Labels in this Space