Form Picker Form from + (add)

Hello,
Is it possibly to have a table that when a user clicks the + sign to add a new row, they are presented with a picker to choose from UX views that are made from slices from the same table?

0 2 145
  • UX
2 REPLIES 2

I believe that should be possible. If you wish it to be a two step process, meaning โ€œAddโ€ button takes the user to another view where say two actions are available , then I believe you may need to add a small menu navigation table.

If you are okay with a little simpler implementation, you could hide the system Add action only in the first view ( called say view A) from where you wish to move to View B (based on slice 1) and View C ( Based on slice 2)

You could then build two LINKTOVIEW() actions with display overlay option that take the user to View B and C . These actions in turn could be visible only in view A

The picture below shows View A with two overlay actions that take the user to either view B or C

This is an interesting take. Iโ€™m not to that point yet, (didnโ€™t expect a response so quickly). Iโ€™ll let you know how it goes when I try it out.
Thanks a ton for all your help and input!

Top Labels in this Space