Form Saved to add new value to the Third Table

Hello, I need your help.

Is it possible to add new value to third table with Form Saved in First table? I know it could possibly be done by Execute an action on a set of rows, but I don't have idea to write the formula.  Thank you very much for your help.

This is the illustration:

2022-12-29-09-04-docs.google.com.png

0 8 140
8 REPLIES 8

@alhazen wrote:

add new value to third table

If you mean that you need to add a new row, then use a Data: add a new row to another table action.

@alhazen wrote:

idea to write the formula

What do you need the expression to do?

How the way to add new rows to summary table from pick rate table (See my Attached image) and I want this action put in scan table (scan_form saved action).

The Workflow of the app:

User Open Scan_form. In the scan form there is virtual column to add new item (part of pick rate table). When User save scan_form, action form will add new row to the summary table (see my attached image).

Thank you

Did you create a Data: add a new row to another table action and designate it as the form's Form saved action? If so, what about that technique does not meet your need?

I think you don't understand at all for what I said above.

Yes, I have created "add new row to another table" action but I don't want there to be data duplication for pickers and items in summary table when data is added from pick rate table.

Hello @Steve can you help me for my issue? Thank you

It's not clear how Scan Table produces the values in Pick Rate. Where do the column values in Pick Rate come from? Why is one Scan Table row related to multiple Pick Rate rows? Please explain.

Hello @Steve Happy new year.

Here we go:

Scan_form has virtual columns which are part of the Pick Rate Table. So I want the Values in the Pick Rate table to be added to a new row in another table called summary when I hit the save button in the Scan form but have to prevent duplicate data. Let Say I have added "picker-001" for today once, It means that any data related to "picker-001" cannot be added to the summary table again a second time today. I hope my explanation makes sense to you. Thank you very much @Steve 

Scan FormScan Form

Scan Form related to Pick Rate valuesScan Form related to Pick Rate values

โ€ƒ

I'm afraid I still don't understand. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Thank you for all of your efforts, Steve 

Top Labels in this Space