Form and slideshow mode

Hi!
Is it possible to implement forms with the way shown in the image (slideshow mode)? When you open a form tab ("Form"), the tab opens in multiple instances (for example, 2). In each of them, I could write different data and switch between them at any time before saving.

ะ‘ะตะทั‹ะผัะฝะฝั‹ะน-1.png

โ€ƒ

0 3 178
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

Not exactly.  You can create a Form that has a tabbed view.  Each tab would be your separate view .  there would be a single Save button on the last tab.

Take a look at this sample app to see what that would look like

https://www.appsheet.com/templates/Demo-of-forms-with-tabbed-interface?appGuidString=d6e7dce9-2062-4...

Thank you, I know this way. But is it possible to make a page view, so that the second page has identical questions from the first page. That is, I could answer the same questions on two pages and keep both entries on different lines instead of one.

ะ‘ะตะทั‹ะผัะฝะฝั‹ะน-1.png

โ€ƒ

There is no way to create 2 Forms for 2 different rows and transition back and forth between WITHOUT saving. 

IF the rows pre-existed, you could use a Detail View with QuickEdit columns, turn on Slideshow mode and transition between them that way.  Any change made is immediately saved - no Save button. 

Top Labels in this Space