Form edit two tables

What I want to do:

I have two tables, and I created an Action that should prompt with a form, and with the changed data, it should edit the current table, and then create a new column on another table with data from the same form.

Why it is important that happens with one Form

The idea is a investment app, the action is a sell function that decreases the quantity or deletes the investment if it is 0. And also, it adds to the completed orders table with sell data and price.

0 9 92
9 REPLIES 9

Yes. It is possible. You have to use Action according to the following diagram. First box represent FORM and the second one is Action.

As Appsheet is based on a single table interface, Action is the only resort, so far I went through.

Yes, that solves the add to another table problem, but how do I update the existing column with the same form? Thatโ€™s the problem

first you need to decide whether you want to to save or update with the current form, then need to solve accordingly. That means what operation you want to execute for your current form, Save/Update?

I want to do both in the same form. Thatโ€™s possible?

Yes Possible.

Now I am free. You can chat with me now. if you are free. Thanks.

Actually, I have shown you in my first diagram as I mentioned FIRST BOX represents Form and the second one for Action. So using the first FORM, you can save data in Table 1, as for example, and the linked action can be used to pass data to another table.

Once you click the Save, both will be done.

Top Labels in this Space