Form on website for customers to fill out but rest of app private

Hello all, my first post here.

I'm very new to appsheet. Perhaps I am way over my head but I'll explain my request anyway.

Basically, I want to use appsheet for my service based business to make and manage appointments because no other app does exactly what I need.

I want to create a "waiver form" that my customers can fill out and leave a signature.

Then their customer data will be visible in the backend of appsheet so I can use it to schedule appointments etc.

The form with a signature works great on appsheet. However, I want it to be private. My plan was to hand customers (in-store) an ipad whereby they can fill out the waiver and then hand it back to the staff after they're finished.

But, I want the rest of the app to be private so a customer can't go look at everything else in my app when they have the ipad.

My thought was... Maybe I could embed just the form into a private website. But, I can't see any options around for this.

I have also thought about using google forms as a datasource and embedding that on the website, But I can't find a good way to implement a signature (well).

Am I using appsheet for a completely wrong purpose? Or is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

0 1 111
1 REPLY 1

You could create two apps:

• App for customers: A single table, with Filter out all existing rows? enabled
  • App for employees: Includes a table linked to the same data source used for the customer app, plus whatever else you need
Top Labels in this Space