Format Rules for Show Type Url content

Hello,

Is there a way to bold a URL? I use Show, then URL as a content and I use display name to "here" i want it to be bold and underline. is there a way to do that? I been searching for an hour and nothing comes out. Thanks!!

@Steve 

Solved Solved
0 1 120
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, my testing also showed that  format rules are not getting applied to Show URL column in terms of making URL bold and underline. But one can adjust the font and color of the URL of a show column through format rules.

If you are wanting to show the URL in the detail view, you could try with a VC type URL column. You could apply format rules including underline and bold  However VC  will not work as URL in form view.

Below image shows the detail view containing URLs. The one in blue is a VC. The one in orange is show type column with URL category.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1690383465599.png

And this is form view:

Suvrutt_Gurjar_1-1690383528648.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Yes, my testing also showed that  format rules are not getting applied to Show URL column in terms of making URL bold and underline. But one can adjust the font and color of the URL of a show column through format rules.

If you are wanting to show the URL in the detail view, you could try with a VC type URL column. You could apply format rules including underline and bold  However VC  will not work as URL in form view.

Below image shows the detail view containing URLs. The one in blue is a VC. The one in orange is show type column with URL category.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1690383465599.png

And this is form view:

Suvrutt_Gurjar_1-1690383528648.png

Top Labels in this Space