Formatting Rules for Column Headers? Is ther...

Formatting Rules for Column Headers?

Is there a way to format column headers in detail view to change the column headers color, size, bold but not the text or value in the rows under that column?

Thank you for any help

1 7 584
7 REPLIES 7

Iโ€™m afraid thatโ€™s not possible at this moment.

Do you know if this a feature that will be added or in the works?

@Aleksi_Alkio Thank you for the info Aleksi!

Iโ€™m not aware of this kind of work right at the moment.

As described this is exactly the capability I am looking for.

What capabilities exist for configuring and customizing column headers in the detail and dashboard views?

in other words is there a way to format column headers in detail view to change the column headers color, size, bold but not the text or value in the rows under that column?

Thank you for any help

None.

Thank you Steve. I am sure there are reasons for other development priorities. This weakness is so conspicuous that while I I think AppSheet is easy to use, its not ready for prime time applications. The inability to produce a โ€œprofessional looking UX/UIโ€ is driving me to look at alternative low code / no code platforms.

Having developed commercial products and capabilities like AppSheet for other vendors since the 1980s, I would think the ability to do basic customizations and screen formatting would be in place. Thanks again for your response. If you want to have a further discussion on the topic, please let me know.

Best regards,

Andy Gordon
CTO

Top Labels in this Space