Formatting columns based on another tables information with multiple lines

I have a table called “AppSheet” which when viewing in the app looks into another table called “Classes” and the “Classes” table shows up in the “AppSheet” table as comments lists.

I want to have a format columns in the “AppSheet” table based on the information in the “Classes” table.

When I have multiple entries in the “Classes” table the formatting only shows up on the first entry on the “Classes” table information. relating to the one line in the “AppSheet” table.

I want is to read each of the “Classes” table lines and format the columns in “AppSheet” table based on each line of the “Classes” table. This is the expression I am using but only getting the formatting on the first entry of the “Classes” table only

Both of the table are parent tables in my app.

This is one of the expression I am using to format the column. I have one for each class / Schedule and Done.

AND(CONTAINS([Class Type], “WTC: Steel Sectioning”),
([Class Status] = “Schedule”, true))

Can this be done?

Example below shows 2 entries on the “Classes” table but the formatting is only Appling to the first line of the comments list.
It should be showing a note pad icon next to both WTC:Steel GMA Welding & WTC: Steel Sectioning one in purple and the other in Green, and as you can see its only showing the purple note pad icon only.

Please help

Thanks Roger

0 1 115
  • UX
1 REPLY 1

Did you get a satisfactory solution to this?

Top Labels in this Space