Formula not coming while renegrating table from excel

I have used this formula in my excel which is performing there but when i restructured this table in appsheet its not working nor it is showing any bug.

Please help.

0 7 170
7 REPLIES 7

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

What is not working where?

Youโ€™ll need to fix the spreadsheet formula before considering any problem with your app.

See in K2 i have used one formula that is the combination of vlook up function and match functionโ€ฆ its returning correct values in excel as shown in the screen shot but its not showing in appsheet table.

Fix the formula errors, then see if the app starts working.

How should i fixโ€ฆ see its already working in excel but when i regenerated this in appsheet its not working nor its showing any error.

How to overcome this??

Hey Steve,

First of all a big thank to you for your support.

Need your help as i got stuck somewhere.

As you can see in first screenshot that is the sheet 1 named as โ€œEmployee Listโ€ and second screenshot that is the sheet 2 named as โ€œSLSK Attendanceโ€. Unique ID D in sheet 1 and Unique ID in sheet 2 will be the matching field.

Now what i want is formula so that [Status] column in sheet 1 i.e the last column get filled with the current status of the employee that will be catched from the sheet 2.

For Eg:(If K2 of sheet 1 need to be filled)
It will run like โ€ฆ
It should search [Name] column field โ€œRameshwer vermaโ€ of sheet 1 in columns of sheet 2 and then return the value of row having common matching field i.e Unique ID D & Unique ID.

Can you please get me with the formula for this.

Thank you.

Iโ€™m afraid I cannot help with spreadsheet formulas.

When you do the regenerate are you seeing any errors or warnings about โ€œmismatched formulasโ€?
See https://help.appsheet.com/en/articles/3326638-mismatched-spreadsheet-formulas

Top Labels in this Space