GPS/Location Tracking

I encountered a problem. I am trying to put in a LATLONG for clocking in and another LATLONG for clocking out. It seems that whenever my staff tries to clock out, it will replace the initial LATLONG from clocking in. Anybody who can assist me?

0 12 684
12 REPLIES 12

Hi @Haikal_Salleh Welcome to the AppSheet Community!

Could you show us the data columns for clicking in and clocking out?

Can you show how in the app, the users actually perform the Clock In and Clock Out functions?

Sounds like you have 1 LatLong column and you actually need 2

Simon@1minManager.com

Or you have 2 spreadsheet columns of type โ€œChange Locationโ€ and you have marked both the clockin and clockout columns on both the spreadsheet columns

@1minManager Am I doing it right?

The columns for data look okay. We just now need to see how you are assigning the values to these columns.

Iโ€™m curious though, it looks like the entries made might be yours. Are you physically moving to different locations to clock in versus to clock out? Or are these just sample entries?

@Haikal_Salleh

So [LatLong Time In] needs to be a change location column looking at just the [Time In] column for changes

[LatLong Time Out] needs to be a change location column looking at just the [Time Out] column for changes

That should work

Hi @Haikal_Salleh Just in case you havent seen it, the โ€œShipment Trackingโ€ sample app may have some features you could use.
https://www.appsheet.com/samples/An-app-to-track-package-pickup-and-dropoff-times-distances-and-stat...

Hi guys, what should be the app formula/initial values for change location? Because here() dont work.

Why am I facing Access Denied error when I try to Look into this app.
Pls help

You donโ€™t need an initial value as your only tracking when they clock in our out. I.e. when they make a change to a row, not when they create it

Simon@1minManager.com

Top Labels in this Space