Generate PDF with two related tables

Good morning, I have two related tables, one called UNLOADING where the fields are located

Numero de Operacion: <<[Numero de Operacion]>>FECHA: <<[FECHA]>>CLIENTE: <<[CLIENTE]>>SUPPLIER: <<[SUPPLIER]>>PO: <<[PO]>>CARRIER: <<[CARRIER]>>VEHICULO No: <<[VEHICULO No]>>BRAND: <<[BRAND]>>WEIGHT PER UNIT: <<[WEIGHT PER UNIT]>>

This is related to the games table which contains these fields

Numero de Partida: <<[Numero de Partida]>>

Numero de operacion: <<[Numero de operacion]>>

PRODUCTO ITEM: <<[PRODUCTO ITEM]>>

NO DE LOTE: <<[NO DE LOTE]>>

TOTAL PZAS: <<[TOTAL PZAS]>>

TOTAL PALETS: <<[TOTAL PALETS]>>

PRODUCCION: <<[PRODUCCION]>>

CADUCIDAD: <<[CADUCIDAD]>>

PALLET SEAL: <<[PALLET SEAL]>>

OPERATOR: <<[OPERATOR]>>

TOTAL PALLETS: <<[TOTAL PALLETS]>>

TOTAL BUNDLE: <<[TOTAL BUNDLE]>>

ENTRADA: <<[ENTRADA]>>

SALIDA: <<[SALIDA]>>

ATTACHMENTS: <<[ATTACHMENTS]>>

IMAGENES1: <<[IMAGENES1]>>

IMAGENES2: <<[IMAGENES2]>>

IMAGENES3: <<[IMAGENES3]>>

BL: <<[BL]>>

I have the problem when generating the PDF since it only prints part of the Items fields as seen in the image 

abarron3726_0-1712586256531.png

Does anyone know what I can do please?

0 3 67
3 REPLIES 3

Try placing you <<END> statement outside of the table, immediately underneath.

JMPeterson_0-1712591098232.png

Run task "New step Task - 3"

• Error 1 : 'Process for New bot - 1' task 'New step Task - 3' Body template. Expression '[PRODUCTO ITEM]' is invalid due to: Unable to find column 'PRODUCTO ITEM'.
  • Error 2 : 'Process for New bot - 1' task 'New step Task - 3' Body template. Expression '[NO DE LOTE]' is invalid due to: Unable to find column 'NO DE LOTE'.
  • Error 3 : 'Process for New bot - 1' task 'New step Task - 3' Body template. Expression '[TOTAL PZAS]' is invalid due to: Unable to find column 'TOTAL PZAS'.
  • Error 4 : The document body is empty

abarron3726_0-1712594152171.png

Apologies, I misled you. Your original location was correct. If you want to loop through each row on the UNLOADING table, and then loop through each related row on the Partidas table, you can format it something like the following:

JMPeterson_1-1712595372195.png

For a single row on the UNLOADING table, your original set up should work. If you change the [Related Partidas] to an equivalent FILTER, do you get the same result?

Top Labels in this Space