Generate Tables based on others

Generate Tables based on others

Hello, good day to everyone.

I have a very complete database and I would like to be able to have only that table as a database without generating others externally.

The idea is that from Appsheet I can take said database and, from it, other tables can be created in the application, without having to create a table from the outside but applying some formulas inside Appsheet that produce the another table will be filled in automatically.

Is this possible? 
Greetings

Solved Solved
0 3 140
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hola Gustavo!

You can automatically fill in empty tables with AppSheet, provided that the data structure (columns and types) is already in AppSheet. But I don't think you can automatically build a table from scratch in AppSheet. 

In any case, away from AppSheet, a data-processing script is better suited for such task. If you're using Google Sheets, then Google Apps Script is the one to use. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hola Gustavo!

You can automatically fill in empty tables with AppSheet, provided that the data structure (columns and types) is already in AppSheet. But I don't think you can automatically build a table from scratch in AppSheet. 

In any case, away from AppSheet, a data-processing script is better suited for such task. If you're using Google Sheets, then Google Apps Script is the one to use. 

Hola KJ_Seddik!!! muchas gracias que tengas un excelente día.

¡Igualmente amigo!

Top Labels in this Space