Generate Workflow that required data from multiple tables

Hi, I hope that I will find my solution here. I have been stuck in this area for few days.

I want to create workflow that generate report that extracts data from multiple tables.

I know the target data is dedicated to only one table , in my case it is “Details” table.

How can i display data from another table in my database to my generated report using only one workflow?

As for now I managed to display data from the target table (Details).

When I put the expression to extract data from other tables such as “Equipment” , it did not appear and display any data.

Can someone enlighten me on which expression that suited the best for my situation right now?

Solved Solved
0 4 647
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @nurhamizah_hamzah, welcome to the community! I hope we can help you get your workflow working like you want.

Have you had a chance to check out this article on workflow template start expressions?

This should give you some insight into how to go about getting data from other tables into your workflow, if not we’re always here! (^_^)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @nurhamizah_hamzah, welcome to the community! I hope we can help you get your workflow working like you want.

Have you had a chance to check out this article on workflow template start expressions?

This should give you some insight into how to go about getting data from other tables into your workflow, if not we’re always here! (^_^)

Thanks for the info! I’ve managed to do it.

Turn out that i missed some symbols here and there. and it looks like if we to make our own template, the formatting really play important role here.

Glad to hear you figured things out!

You won’t believe how many hours I’ve spent banging my head against my screen trying to figure why something doesn’t work, only to find I forgot a comma some where.

Hi, i know this post is from 2019 but can you please tell me the solution for this? I tried to do it but it displays nothing. Thank you in advance.

Top Labels in this Space