Generate probability with Predictive Models

Hello, Iโ€™m using the appsheet to do some tests with predictive models.

I watched some videos in which the platform itself recommends, among them one that generates the probability of a customer leaving the phone plan.

Iโ€™m trying to replicate this project for me to study, but Iโ€™m not managing to generate the probability, it is always 0.00%

I will leave some screenshots here and can someone help me with this?

In addition, I leave the link to the spreadsheet I am using.

link: ASSINANTE - Google Sheets

1- Iteligence table, Predictive Models tab, with some Inputs

2- Prediction result, with my โ€œModel Summaryโ€ and โ€œUse your modelโ€ options

3 - In โ€œdataโ€, โ€œColumnsโ€, I added a virtual column called โ€œProbabilityโ€ and put the following formula

PREDICTPROB (โ€œChurnโ€, TRUE)

4- In โ€œUXโ€ I ordered by โ€œProbabilityโ€ and the fields that I want to appear โ€œProbabilityโ€ and โ€œCustomersโ€

Solved Solved
0 3 265
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tony1

Hi Igor, thanks for reaching out. We had included the PREDICTPROB function with an earlier beta release of the predictive models feature, but itโ€™s no longer supported. I apologize for the confusion - we should update our help articles to reflect this.

For your second problem about the graphs - that sounds like a legitimate bug. You should see a similar graph when you train your own model. Could you send a ticket to support@appsheet.com that includes the name of your app and details about which predictive model is not showing a graph? We have a support team that is very responsive, whereas forum DMs may have some delay

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I would like to generate this graph, but I am not getting it

tony1

Hi Igor, thanks for reaching out. We had included the PREDICTPROB function with an earlier beta release of the predictive models feature, but itโ€™s no longer supported. I apologize for the confusion - we should update our help articles to reflect this.

For your second problem about the graphs - that sounds like a legitimate bug. You should see a similar graph when you train your own model. Could you send a ticket to support@appsheet.com that includes the name of your app and details about which predictive model is not showing a graph? We have a support team that is very responsive, whereas forum DMs may have some delay

Hello Tony, thank you very much for the answer and the explanations. I will follow your instructions, thanks again.

Top Labels in this Space