Get Rid of this New Action Arrow

Antony

Hey,

I noticed I have this new action arrow under my part name and Iโ€™m not sure how it got thereโ€ฆ I looked under UX and donโ€™t see exactly where it came from. Any info on how I can get rid of this?

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 2 114
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It has possibly been added by mistake while working on the app editor. Any new action added has the default name 'New Action". Please check under the option Behavior โ†’ Actions under that table name on which the detail view you have shown is based on.

Please do ensure it is unwanted action before deleting. If it is unwanted, you can delete it. If you need it, maybe as an event action on form save, etc. but do not wish to display it inline or prominently the way it is displayed now, please choose โ€œdo Not displayโ€ option under that actionโ€™s "Prominence " setting.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

It has possibly been added by mistake while working on the app editor. Any new action added has the default name 'New Action". Please check under the option Behavior โ†’ Actions under that table name on which the detail view you have shown is based on.

Please do ensure it is unwanted action before deleting. If it is unwanted, you can delete it. If you need it, maybe as an event action on form save, etc. but do not wish to display it inline or prominently the way it is displayed now, please choose โ€œdo Not displayโ€ option under that actionโ€™s "Prominence " setting.

Thanks, you are right I had some actions under Behavior. Much appreciated.

Top Labels in this Space