Get a simple button or switch to appear in an inline view

Hi, I have a form that uses a slice to pull in a bunch of records. I have an inline view with actions for each row in the slice. The slice has these actions, and the inline view has the actions too (well, at least one shown below). The action shows up in some cases, but not in others. Is there a way to make the action appear (or a toggle) on each item within a slice within a form? Hoping to let users see a list and mark yes or no very quickly for each item in the list. Thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 4.01.23โ€ฏPM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 4.01.41โ€ฏPM.pngScreenshot 2024-02-07 at 4.01.48โ€ฏPM.png

โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ

0 2 66
  • UX
2 REPLIES 2

One way is to add a separate and blank column to your data source and then add all three actions to this same column. Meaning.. they all need to be inline types and for the same column.

Thanks for the tip, though I haven't been able to get it to work. I have had trouble getting the inline actions to show up, and also trouble controlling the inline view overall (it has somehow defaulted back to some sort of card view). What I'm trying to do is something like this mockup. Is it possible to do this (where the list of inventory things are generated from a slice of some sort)?

Frame 2.jpg

Top Labels in this Space