Get data from virtual column

Hello everyone. To begin, I wish you happy new year !!! Hope everything is okay in your jobs and your business.
I need your help.
I use Power BI to get data from google sheet and then use these data to build dashboard for my company. I also use some virtual columns in my appsheet apps to calculate values that I want to be dynamic. I know virtual columns donโ€™t appear in google sheet spreadsheets so, Is it possible for me to collect data calculated in virtual columns ?

Thanks You.

0 3 435
3 REPLIES 3

I canโ€™t think of a way to access the data in a virtual column from outside AppSheet, unless there is something you can do through the API. But why not just add the columns to the spreadsheet, they can still be populated with a formula? Then you would be able to access them through Power BI along with the rest of the data.

Thank you Graham for your answer.
I use virtual column because the calculated value depend on other table. With a normal column created in google sheet, Iโ€™ll be oblige to modify all entry one by one, but with virtual column, my app calculates automatically the value I need. This is for me time saving.

I recently had to export many records from a Table with many VCs, in order for an external service to use the data, including the VC data values.

I did so by setting up a daily scheduled Bot that sends the records as a large JSON body in a webhook to a web-deployed Google Apps Script, which then pushes the data where it needs to go.

Top Labels in this Space