Google Calendar

Hi guys!

I am appending data in the primary table of the Google Calendar from my app and it is recorded as confirmed. It is not a issue. But when I cancelled an appointment from my app, it was found that the appointment is deleted from the primary table of the Google Calendar, instead of marking it as cancelled status. 

Therefore, it is requested to have your suggestion whether I can keep the data in the primary table even after cancelling the appointment with cancelled status. Is it possible? Wait anxiously  to read your kind suggestions.

Thanks and regards.

0 7 225
7 REPLIES 7

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I am unaware of a "cancelled" status for a Google Calendar entry. I've never seen such a thing in Google Calendar itself.

Hi @Steve . Thanks a lot for your kind attention.

If i am not mistaken there are three values for an event in Google calendar such as , confirmed, tentative and cancelled. When I am adding data to the primary table of google calendar, the status become confirmed by default. And through edit form when I cancelled the event it is becoming unavailable in the primary table. But I need the data available with cancelled status to track the cancelled events.

shahappsheet_0-1653317873893.png

Thank you for sharing this--I've learned something!

Your original post indicated that AppSheet deleted the calendar entry after you changed the status to "cancelled". Please confirm that you changed the status and did not delete the entry explicitly.

shahappsheet_0-1653321875819.png

@Steve . Please find the above image of a confirmed primary data of Google Calendar on update mode. By using this form, when I change the confirmed status to cancelled and SAVE it. The data went missing from the primary table. I have checked it several times. No delete option is there.

Does the canceled entry remain visible in Google Calendar itself?

No @Steve . It is not visible in Goggle Calendar if it is cancelled.

So you want Google Calendar to behave differently in AppSheet than withing Google Calendar itself?

Top Labels in this Space