Google Forms , bot automation

I have enabled App Sheets Events To GSheet Name Feedback and Ratings. (Response sheet of a Google Form). This particular sheet has been added as a table to the app (Named as Feedback).

2nd Table named as Orders was already created.

An Action was created which sets row values to Order tables by using select (Feedback([Ratings], [Order ID] = [_ this row].[Order id]).

I have created a event for the order table and linked it to the bot.

Whenever customer submits response (external event), this bot should be triggered and run and sets the values to order table. But this is not happening.

Will the bot be triggered by the Google sheet's Events if the data changes occurs in Feedback sheet ?And run an action to set values to another table order?

I have checked Automation Manager there was no such events present.

Solved Solved
0 7 668
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes it should work. Though it depends how you trigger the action. For example if you trigger the action with the Bot, it should work if everything is set properly. One mistake could be that the formula is not able to find any rows to update.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Yes it should work. Though it depends how you trigger the action. For example if you trigger the action with the Bot, it should work if everything is set properly. One mistake could be that the formula is not able to find any rows to update.

please have look in below screenshots which I have given to Mr. @Tommy62 reply. request you to give solution.

Sorry Mr. @AleksiAlkio , I have configured the bot incorrectly.  which has lead to error in the automation. Now it has been fix . bot works perfectly.

Thank you so much.

Kรถnnte es sein, dass Sie das gleiche Problem haben wie in diesem Thread beschrieben? Bot-nicht-ausgelรถst, wenn-Google-Formulare-eine-Zeile-zu-einer-Tabelle hinzufรผgt 

similar, but I have 2 different tables. Values are copied from ratings table to order table. this automation is triggered when new entries made in google forms (Ratings). 

Today I have tested the bot. It seems that event was captured by App sheet Events in google sheet and bot has been trigger (This was found in Automation Manager). unfortunately  values are not copied ( Action : set row  values, select function has been used )  

jaichith_0-1693409638073.png

jaichith_1-1693409689903.pngjaichith_2-1693409776854.png

Please help me with this

Hello @jaichith 

I have same issue and i dont have solution.

In this thread, i cannot find the solution steps too. Could you please elaborate the solution?

Regards,

Jenifer

Can you please elaborate the issue? So that I assist you preciously. 

Top Labels in this Space