Google calendar and syncing with app form

So I have been searching for a few days now to the answer to my question, I hope I didn’t miss it and it’s out there already but I have successfully attached my google calendar as another table source and have made it that it is its own calendar list in google calendar.
I have finally successfully made an excel form and table that has my clients names,address (with map usage),appointment date and time, job lists, notes for job as a new customer tab and a second tab that has invoice number(unique id), material cost, labour cost, hst, total, and follow up notes for customer, that also generates an invoice when wanted for said customer.

BUT I cannot seem to have google calendar automatically sync up with the form where i input the customers information (name,address,job,apt date and time) like i did with the ux calendar view that comes with this app, and i would like to be able to sync this info to google calendar, without having to input this information seperately.
can anyone tell me what behaviour or event or sync or something i have to do to get these things to link up?
thanks so much for any help!!
Ashley

0 4 188
  • UX
4 REPLIES 4

Sounds like you want to add a new record to the GCal Table, whenever a new record is added to the other Table. Is that correct?

You’ll need to start by creating an Action on the other Table

Then you can trigger this Action one of 2 ways

1. Form Save Behavior

2. A Bot

Hi Marc_Dillon,
thankyou for your reply, yes i do want to add a new record to the gcal once the original table is updated! I have created the ation the same way you have highlighted thankyou for your help! but the part where you say that i can do it in the behaviour event actions doesnt exist under the heading of the action, and ive been staring at this screen to long today for me to realize how to make it do that.
so i have attempted to make a bot and have been able to get it to put the date and time from the original table on the gcal but not other information from my original form has transfered over. all it says on gcal is no title, date input, and hhcs jobs created by jordan.
i have tried using the action "and set these columns but it doesnt transfer. and the bot with event of new record then new process of adding a new row to the calendar table with these values but it doesnt transfer the data either.
if what im saying doesnt make sense i can try and take pics of my work flow?
thanks again for your help!
ashley

That is part of the form View, from the UX section.

Hi Marc_Dillon,
it didnt work the way i wanted it set up another form and another thing that i had to fill out seperately from my original form. I tried also referencing from one table to the other for the information and it just didnt work.
sadly im giving up its just to much of a headache when i have asked for support from the app and they keep sending me here and there is still nothing that is working.
thanks for your help though!
ashley

Top Labels in this Space