Graphic color change according to percentage

Hello everyone, I have created a percentage chart type view and I would like to know if it is possible to change its color automatically as the percentage increases. Red for 0, yellow for 50, and green for 100%.

Regards.

Gustavo_Eduardo_2-1672872032558.png

Solved Solved
0 4 403
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If that's a quickchart radial gauge, here's the section where you can set the color.

{
        type: 'radialGauge',
        data: {
          datasets: [
            {
              data: [...],
              backgroundColor: 'blue'
            },
          ],
        }

Substitute "blue" either will a reference to a column as @TeeSee1 suggested or with the expression itself--for example:

IFS([Value] >= 75, "green", [Value] >= 50, "yellow", [Value] >= 25, "orange", [Value] > 0, "red", [Value] = 0, "transparent") 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I do not know how you created this view. In any case, if your method has some way to specify the color based on a column, you could create a VC with an IF statement to render the color of your choice.

Hi @TeeSee1 , I'll tell you how I created the view. In any case, it is a Detail_View and I have put in the Header a column called "Progress" that shows the percentage of progress of a job. In said detail view I have checked so that "Card Layout" could be used and when I save, the progress is seen with that graph (at least until a week ago). I don't know what happened but the truth is that now I can't show it like this, I don't know if it's an Appsheet error or what, but the graph is not shown but rather a common percentage.

If that's a quickchart radial gauge, here's the section where you can set the color.

{
        type: 'radialGauge',
        data: {
          datasets: [
            {
              data: [...],
              backgroundColor: 'blue'
            },
          ],
        }

Substitute "blue" either will a reference to a column as @TeeSee1 suggested or with the expression itself--for example:

IFS([Value] >= 75, "green", [Value] >= 50, "yellow", [Value] >= 25, "orange", [Value] > 0, "red", [Value] = 0, "transparent") 

Thank you. I would never have imagined that it could have been done with code, since I am used to doing everything in the native way of Appsheet. Regards. good day @dbaum 

Top Labels in this Space