Grouped action with actions and confirmation messages problems if confirmation "No"

Hi all,

I have a grouped action with two actions.
These actions have confirmation messages enabled.

If I answer "No" to the first action than the grouped action seems to stop, which means the second action will not run.

How can I change this? I could not find any option.

Thank you very much, Joachim

0 4 135
4 REPLIES 4

That's how Grouped action is going to work out basically.

The reply to the confirmation message as NO is equivalent with RETURN the function. So once you answer to NO, the rest (reminder) of set actions will be cancelled.  We can not change this behavior.

Thank you @Koichi_Tsuji,

is there any other way to give the user the choice which actions of a set of grouped actions should run?

The obvious approach would be to pose the question to the user in a form, capture the response in a row, then perform your actions based on the results in that row.

Another possibility that I'm not sure would work: have your grouped action reference actions of type Data: perform an action on a set of rows, then have those actions perform the direct actions that require confirmation. If I recall correctly (it's been a long time), this indirect approach won't stop when the indirect action isn't confirmed.

Thanks!

Top Labels in this Space