Grouped: execute a sequence of actions is adding a blank row

Hi everyone,

I've got a "Grouped: execute a sequence of actions" action which has twenty actions under it which are all adding values to other table (in this case, the same table). This is run monthly as they are fuel records for different employees that are added to throughout the month.

The problem I'm having is as part of the grouped action, I'm getting a blank line added each time it is run. I've checked that there are no stray actions within the group and I'm a bit unsure what to check from here, would love some advice please!

Cheers, Anton

0 6 151
6 REPLIES 6

Review the edit history of the data source. That can help you detect, for example, if a row is being added and then overwritten. If your data source is a Sheets spreadsheet, that's straightforward using Show edit history for a cell.

Hello!

Thank you very much for your reply. I run the action and checked the history, all it says is that the entry in the ID column was added (it's adding an ID value somehow as an initial value, maybe because it's the key column, I don't know), nothing before that.

This entry is being added before all others in the grouped action.

Thank you,

Anton

@Anton_Dickens wrote:

it's adding an ID value

So, the superfluous row that's added is not entirely "a blank line"?

@Anton_Dickens wrote:

This entry is being added before all others in the grouped action.

Share a screenshot of the configuration of the first action in your grouped action that adds a row.

Yes that's correct sorry for the confusion.

Heres the whole grouped action:

Fuel Grouped Action.png

And here's the line appearing in the data (Sheets) (email column omitted):

Fuel Data Screenshot.png

Thank you

Here is a screenshot of the first action in the group (when the group runs it follows the line which has ID only):

:Fuel Action Screenshot.png

Top Labels in this Space