HELP! Form adds not going through, no errors,...

HELP! Form adds not going through, no errors, was working canโ€™t identify where the issue is. What am I missing? fill in the form hit โ€œSaveโ€ it shows saving 1/1 then syncing appโ€ฆthen the form data doesnโ€™t show up in the table? Screen Grab in comments

0 11 439
11 REPLIES 11

Do you have any slice or security filter for this table? Have you checked is that record in your table?

Youโ€™re welcome

no slices or securityโ€ฆ no constraints really of any sortโ€ฆ checked tablesโ€ฆ data not thereโ€ฆI can edit something in the table but and it savesโ€ฆ but if I want to add new it wonโ€™t save the data

also created a new โ€œtestโ€ table with no formulas or constraints and itโ€™s the sameโ€ฆ when you fill in form hit save no data actual gets put in the tableโ€ฆ Iโ€™m thoroughly frustratedโ€ฆ this is the simplest part of my whole app go figure

May I ask what is your account ID number and app/table name if I check your app?

Account ID: 201974 Service Ware / Customer List is the one Iโ€™m having the problem with. Also added the โ€œtestโ€ table and it seems to not function either

Would you please share the sheet with aleksi@appsheet.com

Done

The data is actually in your gSheet, you just have lot of blank rows for some reason. Delete those rows between your existing data and it will work.

wow donโ€™t know how I missed thatโ€ฆ never went that far downโ€ฆ lolโ€ฆ since the test was a copy of that sheet. it makes since and now I feel like a ding dongโ€ฆ thank you sooooo much

Top Labels in this Space