Has something changed in the format rules?

Screenshot_20230728-163229_Gallery.jpg

Hi everyone,

(sorry for my English. will be difficult)

next to the number object I have three icons, which correspond to three activities.
these activities are represented in three yes/no columns.

I set two format rules for each column.
yes = green icon
no = gray icon.

until yesterday it worked fine: each icon was green or gray if the activity was yes or no.

from today the three icons take on the color of the yes/no status of the rule placed higher up in the order of the rules.

Why? Has something changed in the format rules?

Solved Solved
1 11 371
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

That feature is still being rolled out. Only for free users at the moment, did you recently deploy and start paying for your app?

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Release-Notes/June-22-2023/ba-p/606066

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Exactly the same for me.

Until yesterday my formatting rules behaved like this:

before.png

But today:

after.png

The color of the leftmost icon always wins.

bene, ora mi sento meno solo in questo piccolo dramma di una lontana provincia!

โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ†˜๏ธ

help!

A COMMENT FROM ADVANCED USERS WOULD BE USEFUL. I THINK THIS IS AN IMPORTANT FACT TO UNDERSTAND

๐Ÿ†˜๏ธโš ๏ธ

same problem

That feature is still being rolled out. Only for free users at the moment, did you recently deploy and start paying for your app?

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Release-Notes/June-22-2023/ba-p/606066

Oh, ok: they are working on it ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ง

thank you

Thank you, didn't know the feature was still rolling out.

Anyway no, I'm still on the free plan and I didn't make any modification before it changed its behavior.

Any solution?
Always worked OK for free accounts

@PIZZAPPSHEET 

2.png

then....

icons.png

any solution?

For some reason they opted desktop preview only on this feature, for mobile they have not moved forward due to some users not wanting each Icon having its own colour, I beleive a simple settings configuration option to allow us to choose this on or off will give us the flexibility we need.

I use iconography and colours alot and looked forward to this on mobile and desktop... But it seems instead of allowing us to have on both platforms and maybe create a toggle under settings/formatting is not an option. All users can be catered for here with a simple config option somewhere I beleive. 

Top Labels in this Space