Header/Footer in appsheet generate PDFs

Hello, I have an appsheet app that generates a PDF from a custom google doc as a template. From the documentation,

Unsupported features: Page headers, page footers, or page numbering
To handle automatic page headers, page footers, and page numbering, we would need to implement a page layout engine that computes the page location of each element being displayed. We would need to be aware of page boundaries, so that we could:

Insert a footer at the end of each page.
Insert a bottom margin at the end of each page.
Insert a top margin at the start of each new page.
Insert a header at the start of each new page.
Insert appropriate page numbers.
Due to the complexity involved with managing this implementation, these features are not supported.

source: https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/11568965?sjid=16792928588379792230-NA

I wanted to know if anyone has a work around for this? So far, whenever I tried to add a header, the data would only be displayed on the first page. I just need it to show on all pages besides the first page.

0 2 622
2 REPLIES 2

There are some workarounds, but it's not an easy thing to do
Search for @Jonathon's post or mine

In relation to your last question and you solved it using my solution, I can tell you that, at least for me, this type of "header" was displayed first on all other pages. Unfortunately I undid this because I didn't want to. Tip: Play a little with the document settings "header and footer", which I did at the time.

Top Labels in this Space