Header on Form view

Hello everyone...

I have an app with 5 views from slices, and when I created these views it automatically generated a header on top of the form views. I actually liked it but the information currently displayed really doesnt work for me.

How do I change that? See image attached, and thank you very much in advance!

appsheet print.png

Solved Solved
0 9 527
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

From  UX/Views   go to Display name of ( Detail, Form & Inline ),  change names to     " "

C1_1.jpg

C2_1.jpg

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Go to Options.

UX / Options / Show column headers

Thanks so much @Izzat_Safrah 

I don't mean the column header, but the main header on top of the view. It automatically choose the answer for one of the columns and has it on top of all my views, even views for slices that don't include that column.

Thank you very much!

From  UX/Views   go to Display name of ( Detail, Form & Inline ),  change names to     " "

C1_1.jpg

C2_1.jpg

Thank you so much @Izzat_Safrah 

It worked as a charm!

@Izzat_Safrah 

It actually worked well for the views that have a slice as a source, but not the main view that has the spreadsheet as the source. For that one it says the display name needs to be text as column names cannot be used in the formulas. Any idea as of why?

Thanks again!

@Izzat_Safrah 

See below and thanks again!

Screenshot 2023-05-05 16.50.20.png

@Kabelo 

It will work if you add (  Tabel name with column name ) Example:

TABLE_NAME[COLUMN]

Also for example you can use this formula

IF(CONTAINS(TABLE_NAME[COLUMN],"Not Complete"),"Pending","Complete")

D05_1.JPG

D05_2_1.jpg

Thanks @Izzat_Safrah 

Do your Display names show only on the desktop mode as well or do they also show on the tablet and phone modes?

Mine is only showing on the computer mode and I would like it to always show if possible. Thanks so much, it is such a pleasure when you are able to create a formula to do what you need right? For some reason on the last one I had to include [_THISROW] and the other ones did't need it, but it is fun to figure it out with previous apps experience hey?

Thanks!

If you want to Display names on the tablet and phone modes 

Enable show view name in header, from ( UX/Brand/Header & Footer )

D05_4_1.jpg 

Top Labels in this Space