Hello, I have a rule set for an action, for i...

Hello, I have a rule set for an action, for it not to be available under certain conditions. When I test the app the action appears but doesnโ€™t work when the conditions arenโ€™t met. Which is fine, but like with other actions, and as it worked before,

I donโ€™t want the action to even appear. What might be the problem?

0 5 359
5 REPLIES 5

tony1

@Luis_Flores The action button should be hidden if the condition is not met. Can you post the formula and an explanation of why the condition is not met (e.g. โ€œbecause the value of Column1 is blankโ€).

@tony Thank you! This is the statement:

AND(OR([ExecStatus]=โ€œClosedโ€,ISBLANK([ExecStatus])),[AStatus]<>Cancelled,[AStatus]<>Completed)

In this specific case, both conditions in the OR statement are false. Iโ€™ve also tested it just as:

OR([ExecStatus]=โ€œClosedโ€,ISBLANK([ExecStatus])), so both are false, and the action still appears. When I use the formula verifier I get โ€œNoโ€ for that row, but it still appears.

tony1

@Luis_Flores Hmm, seems okay. Can you give me the name of the app, the name of the action, and directions to navigate to a row in the app where the action is incorrectly showing up?

@tony How can I share that privately?

tony1

@Luis_Flores You can email it to support@appsheet.com, but make sure to include a complete description of your problem and steps to recreate it.

Top Labels in this Space