Hello everyone! I'm having two different issu...

Hello everyone! Iโ€™m having two different issues:

1. Every day I get logged off of the app in my device (iPhone7). A few months ago, I asked for the same thing and I was told that it could be due to lack of space on the device (wich was exactly it).

Now I have almost 3Gb left of storage on my device and every morning when I open the app, it keeps asking me to log in. Any ideas of what could be causing this issue?

1. On my app = OFI Entregas I have a form = INTERESADOS_Form That when submited, triggers an action = โ€œESTADO=Enviadoโ€ (thatโ€™s the name of the action). This action, sets the value of the column [ESTADO] to= โ€œENVIADOโ€ Then, thereโ€™s a workflow rule for this table (Nuevo Interesado), that triggers an email when the column [ESTADO]=โ€œENVIADOโ€.

Something it seems to be missing, since I canโ€™t get the email to be sent. But, when I test the workflow and I send the email manually, a few minutes later (5-6 minutes) I receive the email on my inbox. Could you please help me find what Iโ€™m missing? And also, why are the emails taking so long to be sent? Shouldnโ€™t they be automaticaly sent?

Thanks!!! Martin

0 9 342
9 REPLIES 9

Do you have Adds_only in your workflow?

@Aleksi_Alkio hello Aleksi! No, currently I have โ€œall changesโ€, but I also tried โ€œadds onlyโ€, โ€œadds onlyโ€, adds and updatesโ€.

So? Would Appsheet support team help me with this?

May I ask the account ID number and the app/workflow name so I could check the app if itโ€™s okay for you.

Yes and thank you: ID: 400793 App: OFIEntregas Workflow: Nuevo Interesado | Detalle

Translate

The Audit log for example 05/10/2018 10:01PM says you have lot of error formulas on the template attachment. Please check them first.

@Aleksi_Alkio Genius! It worked (I had a few mistaken tags on the template). After removing them, it worked just fine! Now, can you please help me out with the other problem? Iโ€™m still being asked to login every morning when I open the app for the first time. Thanks

Unfortunately Iโ€™m not an iPhone expert. It sounds weird if there is space enough.

@Aleksi_Alkio Anyone you can refer me to?

Top Labels in this Space